Sorry - test

Jjs jjs at krutt.org
Sun Feb 16 02:52:17 EST 2020

There are websites on which you can check if your ip is registered as spammer. If so then you can request to have your ip removed. Some spam blocking mechanism use those kind of lists. Had it before on 2 websites i maintained, where people complaint getting refused due to this.

Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> schreef op 15 februari 2020 22:00:50 CET:
>Problems with my IP and this list again. Testing.
>
>--
>Mark Schonewille
>Economy-x-Talk
>https://ecxtalk.nl
>https://www.nt2.nu
>
>Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
>http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail.