Remote Debugging Not Working -- Bug 22500 -

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Feb 11 10:02:38 EST 2020

I've been working on an update to my app.
Not, all of a sudden, in does not open on Android in a test done in Catalina.
It crashes on startup

I already reported in

Bug 22500  (Dec 16, 2019)

that the remoteDebugger was not working.
Panas left it with a "pending follow up" … but I did follow up with what he wanted.

Then bug was then "abandoned" in that state.

Now I will have to do an "deep" analysis between a commit that was working on Android on the current one which is not. I am using Git Hub, it is has save me many times, but this level of analysis is new to me.

Can anyone else confirm that remoteDebugger is, or is not, working for them on Catalina?

BR