HyperCard: the Myst story

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 5 10:41:58 EST 2020

I beat the first Myst, and I almost beat the second one, except for the last puzzle. The solution was you had to be standing in certain places along certain paths which had nothing to interact with, and looking in certain directions that were not natural to look, and then you could see a very subtle pattern in the background objects. I maintain to this day that the developers were determined to ensure no one could beat it without knowing the cheat.

I don't think I can beat any of them now.

Bob S