Automating User Input

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 12:53:33 EST 2020

Bob may have much of what you are asking for.
Many years ago I made a form filling stack. The user clicked on various controls an/or images, and either a popup of available options or a dialog appeared. It worked as if each image, say, was its own popUp. Once the selection was made, the user was brought to the next step. If that step sequence was not hard-coded, it was left to the user to select that next step.
Not sure about your UI, but this sort of thing is simple to implement in LC.
Craig