Hacktoberfest is coming

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 27 12:05:06 EDT 2020

It's just over a month away, this year's Hacktoberfest
If you have or know of a LC repo that would appreciate some love, please
put it here, and let's see if we can get some folks involved in
participating in making the LC universe a better place.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, Hacktoberfest is an annual
festival run on Github.  It rewards people who participate by submitting
pull requests (usually 3) with some swag like t-shirts, stickers, etc.

You have to sign up for it for your PR's to qualify.
ANY PR to a public repo qualifies.  So, if you fix some LC documentation
and submit a PR, it counts.  If you fix the way the datagrid handles
scrolling on mobile, it counts.  If you add some badass feature to Levure,
it counts.

Please discuss, here, add a repo and/or an update that you would like to
see to a particular repo (include a link to the repo), and let's see if we
can get a bunch of LC Hackers, this year.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."