Big Sur issues

Dev dev at porta.ca
Wed Aug 26 16:21:18 EDT 2020

I tried to build a stand alone to my desktop under Big Sur, but my Mac would not let me because of permissions or provisions or some other such new restriction (I haven’t paid my $99, so I’m not a real Dev as far as Apple is concerned) so I went back to Catalina and everything worked.

Sent from my iPhone