Adding items to a group

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 26 14:13:18 EDT 2020

Also, Geoff Canyon wrote a GREAT utility called Navigator, which among other things, allows you to drag objects around in a hierarchical list. If you drag an object in a group to somewhere outside that group, into another group let’s say, it does all the relaying for you.

I cannot tell you how many times this saved my bacon because I was editing groups and copy/pasting things into and out of other groups, and screwed it up.

Bob S