Big Sur issues

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:31:14 EDT 2020

Thanks Bob, I may have to take you up on that. Hopefully it will get fixed. I did tinker with it a bit and found that if I set the backgroundColor of the button to something dark the text shows up, so the issue is the change in appearance to the active tab being white - so the default white text  is there, just not visible against a white background.

Marty