Mobile Field Default Background Color Behavior Change

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Aug 21 14:00:49 EDT 2020

I just built an app with 9.6.1 and it seems that the behavior of an opaque field with no backgroundColor set has changed on mobile. In the IDE with no backgroundColor set the background is white and on mobile it's now transparent(as if opaque is false). I set the backgroundColor to white and the IDE looks the same as it always did and now the mobile app looks like the IDE again.
Note: I had 30% transparency with srCopy.

Did I miss a release note?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services