Layers in PBrowser

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Aug 13 21:53:22 EDT 2020

Yikes...... I have a lot of time for LC but there is really no excuse that
is acceptable for this kinda bug to be around for so long.... there were
others that drove me nuts for years too...but have since been solved thank
God.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM David V Glasgow via use-livecode <

> > On 13 Aug 2020, at 4:16 am, Pi Digital via use-livecode <
> >
> > Why do I have the same discussion with you people
>
> Hi Sean, There are no ‘you people’, there is only us, including you.
>
> I can’t help you with your IDE problem, but I can see that others are
> trying hard to be helpful, and that you are running on empty.
>
> Maybe get some sleep and revisit the issue when you are feeling refreshed?
>
> Cheers,
>
> David G

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer