Layers in PBrowser

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 23:16:07 EDT 2020

Brian

I have no clue of what you are talking about here. Bewildered!

Why do I have the same discussion with you people. It should be simple. It is not. This is not the way it should work just because it is the way it does work. It is impossible to put things where you want them in any simple form. The fact you cannot replicate it using a simple stack does not take from the fact I am having the replicatable Effect in my complicated working stack. As demonstrated several times in video. Sheesh, what does it take to get through to you people?? It’s broken. Take my word for it!

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Productions Ltd

eMail Ts & Cs