ProtonMail vs Apple

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 4 20:09:00 EDT 2020

JeeJeeStudio wrote:

 > 1 positive thing then on a thing we don't have in LC and now also is
 > removed...the possibility to put ads in your LC created mobile app...

"Possible" is a big word. It covers nearly everything.

It's possible to use LC Build to support ad network APIs.

It's also possible to find saner ad networks that offer REST APIs in
addition to binary, so devs don't need to commit as much development
time for one vendor.

It's possible but less likely that an app not worth monetizing through
freemiums, direct payment, or other model will earn enough to bring a
positive ROI for the effort of implementing ads.

It's less likely that you'll be able to shoe-horn someone else's ads
into your app design without impairing the user experience.

Lots of things are possible.  Fewer things are likely.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems