ProtonMail vs Apple

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at
Tue Aug 4 14:31:20 EDT 2020

It's not a contradictory, Apple has Worldwide Monopoly of iOs and the Apple
I don't know any other store for Apple iOs software. (are there?)
As for Android there are multiple stores (yes Google hold the monopoly of
the OS itself)

Op di 4 aug. 2020 om 20:20 schreef Jim Lambert via use-livecode <
use-livecode at>:

> That article is an interesting read.
> Still these two sentences:
> Apple is using its monopoly to hold all of us hostage
> Apple’s iOS controls 25% of the global smartphone market (the other 75%,
> is largely controlled by Google’s Android).
> are self contradictory. By definition a company with 25% of the market is
> not a monopoly.
> Jim Lambert
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:

More information about the use-livecode mailing list