Lost iOS widget

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Aug 2 06:24:48 EDT 2020

When re- building my beta-level iOS standalone in LC 9.6.0 (which was working pretty well a few weeks ago), I got a warning:

> Extension com.livecode.widget.native.activity-indicator not found

Was this withdrawn by LC? I can’t see anything in the release notes, but I note that some of my app has stopped working - this seems to be about buttons and not activity indicators, so it needs more investigation, but meanwhile does anyone know what his warning means?

Graham