Which git service suits a LiveCoder best?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Apr 27 16:21:46 EDT 2020

ScriptTracker isn’t necessarily incompatible with Levure, but if using that framework as intended then all of the scripts would be in script only stacks as behaviors which would make it unnecessary.

I have thought about setting up a hybrid project as a test but never have gotten around to playing with it.

Thanks,
Brian