Widget Properties

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Apr 25 12:09:36 EDT 2020

Don't despair, not all widgets are duds. I've used several with good
success: the browser widget, spinner, tree view, switch button, nav bar,
segmented control and probably some others I can't remember. Since each
widget is authored by an individual, the properties they support vary but
like any software, feature requests are considered.

In my case I usually can't wait for a specific feature so I use LC controls
or groups that emulate the control I need. In my last project I created a
navigation bar with LC controls but it was recently updated to support a
feature I needed and now I'm using it again.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 25, 2020 9:19:00 AM Graham Samuel via use-livecode