Native Switch Button?

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Thu Apr 23 11:24:30 EDT 2020

Hi Graham - I can't answer this in detail, but I have used the native
switchbutton widget, a bit, without seeing any problem of the kind you
describe. I'm catching the hiliteChanged message in the widget itself, not in
the card script, for what that's worth.

(By the way, it scales - it's just that the default size is probably a bit
excessive.)