Visual Effect

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 16:12:49 EDT 2020

Hi.
I never use visual effects, but I think you may need to go to the dictionary.
One thing it says is:
 "The visual effect command affects only navigation within a window. If you want to create a transition effect when moving between stacks, use the go...in window form of the go command :
visual effect wipe downgo stack Index in window Part 2 -- replaces stack on screen
So I think it is a matter of usage. I bet you will find your way through.
Craig