Long Standing Issue with the defaultStack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sat Apr 18 14:33:56 EDT 2020

Not sure at this point. When I open a sub stack called “Devices” (or any sub stack) of my main stack “Forms Generator” and I enter “put the defaultStack” in the message box, I get “Forms Generator”.

If I put the command “put the defaultStack” in the last line of the openStack handler of stack devices, I get “Devices”.

Right afterwards, if I enter “put the defaultStack” in the message box, I get “Forms Generator” again!

Not entirely sure what is doing it. Had the same issue with another much simpler stack. If I went invisible to a database setup stack, then went back to the stack that called it, the defaultStack remained the database setup stack, and THAT wasn’t even a sub stack!

Until I can figure out what is causing it, I cannot trust the defaultStack.

Bob S