Apps to fight COVID-19

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:45:07 EDT 2020

The app looks a good start, but basic. I took a closer look at the cartoon images, they are quite specific, but a good base for a discussion about privacy issues. Not so good for an app.

My suggestion regarding taking this forwards is that we have a creative workshop on Earth Day this coming Weds, as part of an in-line in conference that we are organising with a few folk. There will be plenty of other thing to drop into. I’ll send some info to this list on Sunday.

It’s pretty informal, so we can organise our own breakout open space meeting when we like - so it should be no issue organising a Livecode workshop on making a CORVID-19 app.

My focus is on doing an interactive sound piece and helping convene some if the breakout discussions, but doing a workshop on Livecode would be a fun part of that.

I could do with some help though :)