Simple 3D animation question

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:32:26 EDT 2020

For Earth Day this Wendesday a few of us are working on an art piece that I want to use Livecode for.

As part of this event I need to create an interactive presentation and wish to create an icosahedrons - so a 3 dimensional hexagon - that I need to rotate in different dimensions.

I have seen and experimented with a few examples in the past in Livecode. It only needs to be a wireframe animation using the built in graphics object fir now.

 Doors anyone have any tips / suggestions?