DataGrid table DeleteIndex

Neville Smythe neville.smythe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 18 04:50:45 EDT 2020

Am I doing something wrong?

I put a comma delimited list into tIndexes, then dispatch DeleteIndex to my DataGrid with tIndexes. Only the first index in my list is actually deleted. LC 9.5.1, Mac Catalina.

[Also, If I perform another action in the same handler as the call to delete indexes (indices please)  which modifies the content of the datagrid, it leaves the datagrid in a very strange state, which can only be recovered by hitting the Refresh DataGrid in its Property Inspector. Something to do with the timing of the row deletion not having completed I suspect, but that is another matter and may be my code. Hmm, does DataGrid use threads??]

Neville