A short question about Xcode

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Apr 17 05:52:29 EDT 2020

I feel that pain too.

When I bought my Mac Plus, my mother had to help me - comparatively speaking (I mean compared with my income) I seem to remember it was even more expensive in those days! Anyway, my perfectly fine iMac (mid-2011) can’t go beyond High Sierra. Wondering whether to scrape up enough for a new one, tho funds are low - anyway will Apple France deliver during the lockdown?