Making an iOS app look like one

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 16 16:40:29 EDT 2020

On 4/16/20 2:00 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
> The ability to create additional SVG Icon Libraries is something that I
> helped get done a while back.  Here's a thread with a stack that I
> developed that helps organize libraries:

I should have guessed you'd had a hand in this. ;) Someone should take a look at the dictionary
entries for addIcon and addIconFamily, and maybe some of the other related entries. The syntax
is wrong and it threw me -- they look like functions (with parentheses) but they're command
handlers.

If I weren't so stressed for time I'd write a bug report.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com