Making an iOS app look like one

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Apr 16 15:00:13 EDT 2020

The ability to create additional SVG Icon Libraries is something that I
helped get done a while back.  Here's a thread with a stack that I
developed that helps organize libraries:

I need to take another look at it now that we have the ability to create
drawings from SVG (and use them with an image object).

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 1:19 PM Graham Samuel via use-livecode <