Problem simulating a location

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Apr 14 11:18:07 EDT 2020

Folks, I am still struggling with this. Alan Stenhouse has been kind enough to help me, but so far I have not got the simulator to simulate any kind of location information.

There is a function, mobileCurrentLocation, that is supposed to return an array provided tracking is enabled and mobileSensorAvailable(“location”) has been invoked (see the LC Dictionary). I have made sure that both these things have  been done, but In my tests on the simulator the array appears to be empty.

I suppose I can try the test on a real phone, but I would rather stick to the simulator for now. And I haven’t found out how LC knows I’ve got a provisioning profile (separate problem I admit).

Has anyone got any idea what’s going wrong?

Puzzled.

Graham