a QR Code reader for iOS and Android?

kee nethery kee.nethery at elloco.com
Mon Apr 13 18:30:40 EDT 2020

I see that the Android Barcode Library can scan QRcodes. That’s great.

I see that mergeAVCam can scan barcodes of various types for ios and mac as specified by mergAVCamBarcodeTypes(). I could potentially use these two libraries to scan any QR code.

On my Mac when I run "put mergAVCamBarcodeTypes()” in the message box, it returns an empty list. Does that mean that Livecode can’t scan any barcode type on my Mac? That seems bizarre.

Kee