Livecode and AWS Sql

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 19:15:27 EDT 2020

I downloaded the ODBC Administrator for Mac but when I click to add a
connection, it has a blank drivers box.  Like you said, Bob, you need to
load the SQL drivers.  Where can I download these drivers from?   I
originally started down this path with not a ton of luck.

Thank you,

SKIP

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 7:12 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <