Apps to fight COVID-19

dsc at swcp.com dsc at swcp.com
Sat Apr 11 10:35:56 EDT 2020

Maybe a diary app can be enhanced to include "Talked with this person in person for a few minutes" and "Lingered at this location for a few minutes" checkboxes that might be an aid when interviewed in traditional contact tracing. Those might be used for filtering.

This does not add to anything lost when Big Brother steals your phone; it only helps you or daughter-spouse-caregiver to answer contact tracing questions.