Go to card has become slow

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Apr 11 00:48:24 EDT 2020

I just ran another set of tests with a much smaller image.

Text: 5.85s / 0.032s / 8.183708MB
Image: 0.211s / 0.034s / 9.29539MB

One other thing to try tomorrow is to use an individual text field on each
card instead of a shared group.  I tried to download the update, but still
got the original version.  I could put mine up on GitHub with permission.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 10:54 PM Neville Smythe via use-livecode <