Apps to fight COVID-19

Dar Scott Consulting dsc at swcp.com
Fri Apr 10 19:18:59 EDT 2020

The illustrations from Google in that article are goofed up. I don't know whether Google did it or TechCrunch.

The gray background confuses things. The "few days later" goes left to right not top to bottom.

The order should be...

Alice and Bob meet...
Their phones exchange...
	A few days later...
Bob is positively...
With Bob's consent...
Alice continues...
Alice's phone...
	Sometime later...
Alice sees a notification...
Alice's phone...

I'm not saying that is the best way, only that the description of the procedure outlined by Google is confusing.