Mobile screen sizes - another naive question

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:02:08 EDT 2020

That description doesn’t seem correct. It partly depends on the aspect ratio of the card. With showAll you know that all of the card area will be visible. With noBorder you know that there will not be any black borders to the left and right, or top and bottom of the card area.

So, with showAll either the width of the card will fill the width of the screen, or the height of the card will fit the height of the screen (or both could be true). The other axis will reveal what was off the edges of the card window.

With noBorder the same width and height matching will happen, but the other axis will cut into the card area instead of revealing what was outside of the card area.