Video format for mobile

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Apr 9 15:13:02 EDT 2020

hmmm.....i'm going to do some testing on this to try to nail down the
details on this.

Visiting this page in the browser gives a lot of info.

https://tools.woolyss.com/html5-audio-video-tester/

I've never used the built in player maybe it uses the OS's installed codecs?

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 3:06 PM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <

> > Am 09.04.2020 um 21:04 schrieb Tom Glod via use-livecode <
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
> >
> > i am not sure of the difference between the codec your files used ...and
> > the YT live codec.... but surely there is one.
>
> QT Player info gave me h264 as the video codec.
>
> --
> Klaus Major
> https://www.major-k.de
> klaus at major-k.de