HilitedItem of a navbar

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Apr 8 19:12:47 EDT 2020

For the segmented control widget, the hilitedItems property (with an s) expects a comma separated list of positive integers.  It can be empty to have nothing selected.

For the navigation bar widget, the hilitedItem must be a positive integer.  In the next DP it will also allow 0 to indicate nothing is selected.

Thanks,
Brian