Make video call

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 8 10:16:13 EDT 2020

In theory anything is possible. That said, the trick will be accessing the camera and then streaming the captured video. Livecode to my knowledge does not provide a means for that, so some kind of external would be necessary.

Beyond that is the security aspects. The stream is probably going to need to be encrypted, and doing that at a high level using Livecode would be very impractical, especially considering Livecode engine only uses one processor thread.

I would say it would be much easier to tap an external for that.

Bob S