ANN: glx2 script editor 4.0

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 6 15:36:57 EDT 2020

This may be fixed in 4.0.1. I’ll check.

OK I verified that if I make a change in GLX2, then switch to the Native SE, I see the change. If however I make a change in the Native SE, then switch to GLX2, it does NOT reflect the change.

If however I SAVE the stack, THEN GLX2 sees the code change. It must be that GLX2 is maintaining it’s own in memory version of the code, and the switching is not synching in one of the directions. This is likely where the code loss seemed to happen, but seeing this I do not think there was actual code loss.

Maybe a preference to save stack on compile?

Bob S