Problems locating Android SDK

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:46:50 EDT 2020

In Finder there is a Go menu, in which you can Go to Folder… Then you type in the path to the hidden user library to get there. The same thing works in open dialogs. When you are pointing LiveCode to the Android SDK, type command-shift-g, and put in:

~/Library/Android/sdk/

That path isn’t exactly right I’m sure, LiveCode doesn’t recognize it as valid Android SDK root. It’s been a few years since I had to set that path.