Speech on Android

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:42:11 EDT 2020

Hi Monte,

thanks for your answers.

I also checked on stackOverflow, it seems more people have trouble with
it, to simplify the names for it's users. The names also differ per
country/language it seems. Probably there will some kind of logic, but
we don't see it yet.

I have no a recipe for the wrong language, but it has to do with how i
programmed it. to be able to check what system language the user had
set. I cleared that part of the script so i don't have it anymore
unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Jerry