Speech on Android

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:14:24 EDT 2020

Thank you Ralph.

I noticed that the Language on the Android system must be set to use the
correct language. Else you get funny/strange results.

I only have Dutch and English set. And when i set either of them on the
first top place in system then my app talks correct. So to me it's also
strange why it suddenly talked spanish.

First i used my own wav samples, but i like this speech enigine very much.

I will take a look at the lik you've provided.

Ciao!

Jerry