DataGrid question...

Niggemann, Bernd Bernd.Niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Apr 3 15:18:57 EDT 2020

> Bernard Devlin via use-livecode Fri, 03 Apr 2020 11:23:08 -0700
> Reminds me of the work of the late great Eric Chatonet

Thanks Bernhard for your kind words. But Eric is in my memory such a super coder and his code was crystal clear. Whereas my code is, um, less so.

> I see only one slight problem: after I click into a cell a trace of the I beam is left behind on leaving the cell (this becomes visible on selecting another row). I guess this is a LC bug. If I click away (e.g. on the "examples" tabbed button) the trace vanishes. If I click on the column header to sort and re-sort, the I beam trace is still there in the field in which I clicked. If I click in the output field that also does not remove the I beam vestige.

I am only using a Mac and I have never seen this. This must be something Windows 10 related. I do not have access to Windows 10.
I wonder if anyone has seen this on Windows 10?

Kind regards
Bernd