DataGrid question...

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:20:26 EDT 2020

Hi Bernd

Your modTableField is very impressive.  Reminds me of the work of the late,
great Eric Chatonet (author of many works on Hypercard).  I see only one
slight problem: after I click into a cell a trace of the I beam is left
behind on leaving the cell (this becomes visible on selecting another
row).  I guess this is a LC bug.  If I click away (e.g. on the "examples"
tabbed button) the trace vanishes.  If I click on the column header to sort
and re-sort, the I beam trace is still there in the field in which I
clicked. If I click in the output field that also does not remove the I
beam vestige.

But apart from that visual vestige, in 20 minutes of playing with mTF I was
very impressed.  BTW, in case you have not seen this yourself, this vestige
was visible for me with LC 9.5.1 on Windows 10.

Regards, Bernard

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 10:44 PM Niggemann, Bernd via use-livecode <