Hactoberfest is coming...

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 27 16:40:50 EDT 2019

click on the "start hacking" button in the page and you can sign up.  i
don't know what it will do for people who don't already have a github
account, but here's what I got:

[image: Hacktoberfest 2019]

You’re officially registered for Hacktoberfest 2019! So we wanted to send
you everything you’ll need to help you get started.

A good place to dive in is our Details
<https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/details> page, which breaks down
the fine print for this year’s event. We also put together a list of
contribution ideas that may help spark some contribution ideas. If you’d
like to link up with other local Hacktoberfest participants, have a look at
our Events <https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/events> page to see
what’s happening near you. For common questions, take a look at our FAQs
<https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/faq>. And finally, check out
the "Getting
Started <https://dev.to/getting-started-with-hacktoberfest>" resource put
together by our friends over at DEV <https://dev.to/>.

As this year’s event kicks off, we hope you’ll spread the word about
#Hacktoberfest across your social media channels!

Happy Hacking,
Team Hacktoberfest

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 5:50 PM Pi Digital via use-livecode <