In-App Purchase Subscription

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 06:17:15 EDT 2019

Hi Heather,

Todd is Au Fait with all that, it wasn't purchases that were the problem it
was subscriptions , Todd wrapped that up it up easily on the Google Play
Store..
In the end I Googled(Duck Duck Go'd actually)  and found a MUCH easier way
by enabling server to server notifications.

So with a bit of Node.JS on the server,  the code doesn't depend on
language features  for subscriptions and can be used in any language than
can do a HTTP POST.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/storekit/in-app_purchase/enabling_server-to-server_notifications

https://tjaart.gitlab.io/post/implementing_app_transport_security_on_nodejs/

Hope this helps others.

Oh and thanks to Ralph for the low cost tier trick - seems we have to put
the App on the store before we can test.

Lagi

On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 at 09:06, Heather Laine via use-livecode <