Hactoberfest is coming...

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 17:05:43 EDT 2019

Correction. You can only begin registering from 1st October according to the site.

I’m going to be submitting a bunch of fixes and updates for HTML5 deployment to get it usable professionally again. But I have to weave this around my (barely) paid work developing a web app using the broken version (with the current workarounds which are enough for now).

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd