LC apps on iOS 13?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 23 05:46:18 EDT 2019

I was assuming that LC apps would continue to run OK on iOS 13 but I've already received a report from a user with some pretty interesting error screens attached.

I recall we had some problems when iOS 12 came out because we are using an enterprise developer license to distribute outside of the app store - from memory the fix was to regenerate the app profile before building a new version of the app. This time around however the user is getting messages along the lines of "This app is currently not available in your country or region" and "You must purchase this app to install it" even though it is not and has never been distributed through the app store. Weird.

Any ideas?

Terry...