Fwd: Re: Print to PDF on Android?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Sun Sep 22 16:29:57 EDT 2019

(strange this message vanished somehow)--repost

I know it is unprofessional, and your are right about it.

(the similair i do with a help file which is downloaded so it's always
the latest version and it opens also in the browser or pdf reader, when
i exit i'm back in the app)

But in none of previous similair messages i've seen any reaction of the
mothership about this, while it is available on iOs.

So there is not  whole lot of interest in it probably.

I don't know if it can be done with LCB and or adding permission
(inject) into the manifest.

But there are more topics that could use action for mobile: Brushes
which don't get loaded, FCM pushnotifications not up to date lacking
possibilities, just one line of text.

So until that, one must either stall development or choose a workaround
or start using Android Studio(which is totally free) But some people
need a lot of time, like me to learn Kotlin/Java.