Access Resource Files

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 20 06:02:53 EDT 2019

Hi Klaus,

Okay, I tried it again.  This time I added the file using Copy Files
in the StandAlone Settings.  After creating the standAlone the
file was there in the macOs folder not the Resources folder but
that is fine with me and the file was a copy of the original.

I used your code as it is in a button by itself and the same thing
happened.  A file was created with the same name & extension
but it has no icon and is zero bytes.

Thanks for the help again,
JB