Print to PDF on Android?

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Thu Sep 19 23:46:16 EDT 2019

Hello Dan,

For Android PDF creation I use Jan Schenkel’s  Quartum PDF  Library.  <http://www.quartam.com>  It isn’t an ideal  (or even possible) solution in many cases because it doesn’t support unicode but in my case that wasn’t a deal breaker.

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)