Export Snapshot

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Wed Sep 18 09:44:08 EDT 2019

Hi all,

> Am 18.09.2019 um 15:38 schrieb Tom Glod via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> are you sure it wasn't just dumping it into the "defaultfolder" wherever
> that may be? and not specifically inside the app package?
>

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 3:57 AM Richmond via use-livecode <
>
>> I should like just to say how grateful that *export snapshot*
>> on Macintosh does NOT dump the resultant image inside the LC app package
>> any more (9.5.0).
>> As an inveterate use of *export snapshot* this means a lot to me.
>>
>> Richmond.

this has already changed a couple of versions before!

Until then, when you start LC, "the defaultfolder" has been inside of the App package,
but now this is the folder containing the APP packages, so probably the "Applications"
folder on the Mac.

IMO, blindly relying on the defaultfolder IS just sloppy development! :-D

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major