Writing a Book on LiveCode need your help

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Sep 16 14:39:39 EDT 2019

Good idea!!

Reading a book cover to cover is way underrated.  I've always done it that
way, read the LC manual cover to cover.  Learning Rust, so I ordered a book
to read in bed.  (Although its missing)...lol)

Working with Rest APIs would be a good section
Optimizing for graphics intensive stuff like games and other applications
(layer modes, tips & tricks)

I look forward to new LC students having your book as a resource.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 1:36 PM JJS via use-livecode <